- Topgolf (5.2 miles) - Experience the area's premier golf complex and virtually play a round with friends or family.
- Salt River Fields at Talking Sticks (5.5 miles) - Catch all the spring training action for the Colorado Rockies and Arizona Diamondbacks during your next stay.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (0.9 miles) - Explore a variety of historical, educational, and inspirational exhibits.
- Camelback Mountain (3.3 miles) - Hike, bike, and take in the sights at one of the most popular things to do in Scottsdale.
- Desert Botanical Gardens (4.4 miles) - Check out a variety of desert plant and flower species.
- Phoenix Zoo (5.2 miles) - Home to more than 1,400 animals, the Phoenix Zoo spans 125 acres.
- Scottsdale Stadium (1.2 miles) - Get a front row seat at spring training practices for the San Francisco Giants at Scottsdale Stadium.
- OdySea Aquarium (5.7 miles) - Get up close and personal with otters, penguins, sharks, and more at the OdySea Aquarium.
- Entertainment District (1 block) - Enjoy a night out, and take advantage of Scottsdale's best dining experiences in the Entertainment District waiting for you just outside our doors.
- McCormick Ranch Golf Club (4.7 miles) - Take in the views of Camelback and McDowell Mountains over a round of golf on one of two pro caliber golf courses this club has to offer.
- Old Town Scottsdale (1.4 miles) - Browse around this eclectic district of Scottsdale on a self-guided art tour or even hop on the free trolley that goes through town.
- The Phoenician Golf Club (2.4 miles) - The Phoenician has been ranked in the top 75 golf resorts in America thanks to its spectacular desert views and PGA-certified staff.
Dining & Shopping
- Citizen Public House (0.5 miles) - Visit this upscale gastropub turning out new American recipes complimented by craft beers & cocktails.
- Cowboy Ciao (0.5 miles) - This funky American/Southwestern fusion restaurant is a must-visit while in town.
- Olive and Ivy (0.6 miles) - Check out this Californian restaurant with a Mediterranean twist. Enjoy a stylish and bustling restaurant with patio seating.
- Culinary Dropout (0.5 miles) - Enjoy this British-style gastropub with quirky decor serving inventive cocktails & comfort food.
- The Herb Box (0.5 miles) - This stylish restaurant serves innovative and eclectic menu & cocktails in a modern country setting.
- Farm and Craft (0.4 miles) - Hang out at this cool bistro serving organic, gluten-free, and other healthy eats on the patio or in their stylish dining area.
- Sushi Roku (0.3 miles) - Located in the W, visit this upscale sushi hot spot and enjoy modern creations in their trendy space.
- Mastro's City Hall (0.7 miles) - This posh, upscale restaurant and lounge serves steak & seafood in an elegant contemporary space.
- Scottsdale Waterfront (0.5 miles) - Dine or shop along the waterfront during your next visit to downtown Scottsdale.
- Fashion Square (1 mile) - Shop 'til you drop at Fashion Square, conveniently located minutes from our hotel.
- Don & Charlie's (0.2 miles) - Enjoy quintessential barbeque and comfort food in this steakhouse showcasing its collection of sports memorabilia.
- Marcellino Ristorante (0.5 miles) - Visit this high-end Italian restaurant and enjoy the rustic environment.
- Barrio Queen (0.6 miles) - This hip, street-inspired Mexican eatery turns out tacos & cocktails in a vibrant Day of The Dead inspired decor.
- Breakfast Club (0.4 miles) - Enjoy custom-built brunches and fresh-squeezed juices in this comfy breakfast spot.
- Sel (1.3 miles) - Check out this chic and sophisticated restaurant with modern American cuisine & cocktails.
- The Mission Old Town (1.1 miles) - Visit this upscale Latin-inspired restaurant with a romantic & chic vibe.
Corporate & Hospitals
- Accenture (6 miles)
Deloitte & Touche (11 miles)
Ernst & Young (12.7 miles)
General Dynamics (3.7 miles)
Wells Fargo (0.5 miles)
Scottsdale Healthcare (1.2 miles)
Scottsdale Osborn Hosptial (1.1 miles)